Re: [DL] Arizona in DL

Colan,
Check the Marshall's Handbook, or heck it's even in the Player's Guide.
Arizona is Confederate.  You can read a little about it (esp. Tombstone) in
the Marshall's handbook.

Other than that I don't know much about it.  I get the impression, though,
that most consider it the a$$hole of the Wierd West (that and Montana) :)

Glenn
Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on
plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.
- Max Fischer, Rushmore

The paths of glory lead but to the grave.