[DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

Hi Listers,

I do not have the revised rules for Deadlands, but I heard some things about
the changes PEG applied to the guns - get rid of Speed and instead use ROF.
So, is it true, that a gun which took 2 actions to fire under the old rules
now has a ROF of 1, a gun with a Speed of 1 can fire twice on eahc action?
Is that the only difference or are there more things to it?

Because if that's the whole difference, then we definetly gonna use it -
sound much easier and smoother than the old system.

Markus