AW: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

Weeeee--eeell, we are using the 2nd edition rules for hexslingers, blessed
and so on.
But we were a bit unsure about the gun system.

I also didn't like that every gun does the same damage - I mean, there are
like 20 single action revolvers with the exact same stats, the only
difference being the name, the price and the year it was issued.
So I slightly modified the weapons so that there are now 2d6+1 revolvers and
such. I'm really no weapon expert but I thought that a .38 caliber should be
at least slightly more powerful than a .30.
Also, the high-caliber guns didn't get such a bonus. So, there is a better
chance of causing higher damage (since more dice) with high caliber, but as
far as I understand the higher the caliber the less relyable (aimable?) is
the gun.
With a .38 colt you get slightly less power, but you'll hit what you aim at.
So instead of giving bonuses for aiming (maybe I'll do that as well) a i.e.
.38 (2d6+2) has a minimum damage of five - compared to a 44. which has a
minimum of 3.
The Colt Walker is now the most pwerful handcannon with 4d6 - I read
somewhere on the intenet that the Walker was the most powerful gun of the
West.

But I have to present these changes to my posse first before I can say
anything about how they work out.

Markus