Re: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

Higher caliber weapons are not harder to aim.  How accurate a weapon is is
based on barrel length and sights.  The hardest pistol I have ever tried to
fire is a .38 caliber snub nose.  In modern times, target pistols are
usually .22 caliber with a very long barrel.  The barrel increases accuracy,
the low caliber cuts recoil, making it easier to fire repeatedly.

A minor point with shotguns, they did not stop with 8 gauge.  I am afraid I
don't remember the time frame, but 2 gauge shotguns existed for a while.
(Scary thought huh)

My posse just uses the rules in the book for simplicity, but changing the
values would be more realistic.

Later,
Alex