RE: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

Title: RE: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

> Weeeee--eeell, we are using the 2nd edition rules for
> hexslingers, blessed
> and so on.
> But we were a bit unsure about the gun system.

Generally, all ROF 1 weapons in the original rules (regardless of speed) now take one action to shoot one bullet, with the exception of Double Action Pistols that takes one action to fire two shots.

You can find details of the revised rule changes at

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/reference/reference.html

in the accumulated ruling section under Revised Rules (I think)

<snip pistol damage variations>

I'm actually reasonably happy with the guns because as they stand, because it makes a characters choice of gun more to do with style rather than maxing out the damage.  It suggests to me that although Deadlands is a guns game (as any western should be) there is more to it than just the gun that you carry.  Anyway there are plenty of variant ammo types and gun customisations that can be used to make the gun that bit more unique.

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses