[DL] Re: British Intelligence

There are three or so novels by GAVIN LYALL about a
pre WW I British Intelligence officer. Great reading
and maybe useful for the feel of the pre-war service.

The Sherlock Holmes film about the Lough Ness monster
sugests that the Diogines Club is a cover for British
Intelligence - I can't remember if this is Holmes
cannon but the idea is picked up by the wonderful
comic book series THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY
GENTLEMEN.

Michael