[DL] Braling vs. Lethal damage

Listers,

another nagging question:
how is non-lethal damage handled?
In the old rules it was 3 wind loss per normal wound, plus double size for
actual wounds.
That means:
18 damage (lethal) would cause 3 wounds and hence 3d6 wind loss.
18 damage (non-lethal) would cause 9 wind loss (for the normal 3 wounds) and
1 actual wound (since the size of the target is "doubled" for determing
wounds).

Is this so far corect or are there any changes?
Also: does the target lose additional wind if it takes wounds (so, in above
example, the target would suffer 9 + 1d6 wind loss)?

And I understand that brawling damage is a normal strength-roll - so only
the highest die counts and no extra dice are gained for hitting gizzards or
noggins.
Does this apply to abominations as well? There are a bunch that cause like
4d12 damage - is that only brawling, can it be lethal, do they gain extra
dice? (I'd say yes, since most got claws and similar nasty stuff to beat the
living sh*t ouf of ya.)

thanks,
markus