Re: [DL] I've got an idea [PEG]

Hi Otis,

Haven't you ever heard that brevity is the soul of wit? ;)

What I meant was that more smaller books is disasterous. We do much better with fewer more expensive books. It's the way the print industry works. Time-wise, we also put just as much work into a $4.96 Dime Novel as we do a $15 64-page adventure. That's why we can't do Dime Novels anymore.

Take care,

Shane

In a message dated 11/8/2001 10:27:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, ottiss_campbell@yahoo.com writes:

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> knick_nevin@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > for instance, you have three $6 volumes, one is
> the
> > posse territory, one is the no man's land section,
> and
> > the third is the marshal section
> >
> > or maybe, two $10 books, one for posses, one for
> > marshals, you could have a smaller print run for
> the
> > marshal books and thus save expense costs (the
> marshal
> > book would presumably have the no man's land
> section
> > in it as well)
> >
> > just an idea
> > -doc