Re: [OT] [DL] European source books for Deadlands

What?!?  You mean we'll have to wait on a book for Zimbabwe!?!  My posse's
going there next week...  Gee whiz, I was really looking forward to that
source book, too.

That would have gone well with: "The Undead: They Aren't Evil, Just
Misunderstood" a role playing resource for PC PC's!

<smile>