Re: [DL] European source books for Deadlands

>From: PEGShane@aol.com
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] European source books for Deadlands
>Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:22:12 EST
>
>Hi,
>
>We can't let people write books for free--just don't feel that's right.
>
>Also, we have some plans we need to implement for the rest of hte world,
>and
>that takes time. Just be patient--we'll get there. ;)
>
>Shane

Feh! Forget the rest of the world! There's still plenty of the U.S. (& C.S.)
left uncovered. Why, there is not a single sourcebook to my knowledge that
gives us the skinny on Iowa! Really! What if I wanted to send my posse to
Iowa for the biggest adventure of their lives? (I know, I know; that's a
mighty big "if" right there).

Seriously, if there going to cover the rest of the world outside the US,
Canada &, Mexico, they should start with the New World, and go gradually to
the old world, but that's just my $0.02 (notice I use Union currency ;))