Odp: [DL] Black Circle stuff

Howdy, Pardner
> >My answer is "Buy Black Circle." It's as much about Black River and the
> >Whateleys as BV. And it's the only place you're going to learn about the
> >Cackler for a bit.
> >
> >Plus, John Goff wrote it and it's really good!
> >
> >Shane
>
> Man, he ain't kidding. That book is fantastic! TBC & the Agency have to be
> tied for the title of "My Favorite Sourcebook". Besides, there's a whole
new
> arcane background in that book that I think just plain kicks ass!

Okay, okay - I`ll buy it as far as I can :))) I like John Goff, after
reading PC Death Train but my Posse don`t  like him so much  :)
But - please, answer this little question before I`ll buy this book, OK ???
Szanowanko
Piotr Ramel Korys - Straznik Pomsty
http://deadlands.vrpg.net

"All we want is to be left alone" - Jefferson Davis