Re: [DL] Black Circle stuff

> Okay, okay - I`ll buy it as far as I can :))) I like John Goff, after
> reading PC Death Train but my Posse don`t  like him so much  :)
> But - please, answer this little question before I`ll buy this book, OK
???

Oh, come now- if that information was posted, fewer people would feel
inclined to buy the book :) .  Besides, it take about 4 pages in there to
explain who The Cackler is and what he's doing in the Weird West, and it's
some pretty major information.  On the listserv, that's quite a large
message!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times