Re: [DL] European source books for Deadlands

These
ideas for these books I was told by the official creators of Deadlands was
that they were unfeasible and unsuitable for the RPG,

That's not exactly what we said. Here's what we *have* said from Day One:

We do plan to do sourcebooks for the rest of the world, but they will more
almost certainly focus on each continent at a time. While you could
certainly do a book for every country, Deadlands is still a Western, and we
don't want to ruin our focus by doing a seperate book on German, England,
Zimbabwe, etc.

That said, the Cackler business (featured in Black Circle) may force us to
change the focus just a bit. We're working on it and will let this list know
when the time is right.

Thanks, all!

Shane

Well I offered to work on those source books for even free, The Cackler is a
evil force from Europe and your right Shane this would have change focus a
bit. My original idea with these source books was that I wanted to show that
the Reckoners effected the whole World, I would show that there are ancient
evils in Europe like the Cackler. I've bet I could dig up some Monsters that
would make Stone look like a Church going Boy, Also these books would show
new Character Templates as well like the Heroic Freemason. Example would be
a section in the British Isles source book on Freemasonary, I like the Title
for the German book Iron N' Blood. This was Bismarck's political policy
during this time period, One of the question I would answer in this source
is Bismarck a willing severant of the Reckoners?, Or is he just regular
person who unknownly helped them along.