[DL] Defending Yankee Pride

While I was born in Maryland, I've pretty much spent my entire life in the
suburbs of Philadelphia. I'd say that I am a Yankee, & I am proud to be a
Yankee.

However, I've noticed that most of the sourcebooks have a pro-southern point
of view. Why, even Back East: The North was "written" by a Yank who
"converted". The only books that defend the Yankee mentality (to my mind)
are the Great Maze & The Agency.

For those of you with Southern pride, what exactly do you have against us
cute, wuvvable Yanks? And those of you like myself, what makes us Yanks in
the first place? Me, I think it's a love of two-bit words and a need for
punctuality.