Re: [DL] Defending Yankee Pride

At 03:14 PM 11/8/2001, Steven Walmsley wrote:
>For those of you with Southern pride, what exactly do you have against us
>cute, wuvvable Yanks? And those of you like myself, what makes us Yanks in
>the first place? Me, I think it's a love of two-bit words and a need for
>punctuality.

         Southern pride does not equate with a hatred or even a dislike of
Northerners.

         Speaking just for me (but I would imagine many others, as well),
all the Yankees I have hard feelings against have been dead for 100 years
or more.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God