Re: [DL] North, South, Other?

--- Alex and Heidi Johnson <heidij31@home.com> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how are your posses split
> north and south?

And I quote with a genteel southern accent "We've been
working for a Northern arms dealer?!?!"

We've run the whole range, although the emphasis tends
to land on Southerns.  Right now, however, we've got
one Arizona native, one Texan native, two Deseret
natives, one Russian, and a black Indian.  In Gloom.
Oh, and "the war" is that thing out east that
occassionally get in the way of the conventional
economic laws of supply and demand.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory