Re: [DL] I've got an idea [OT]

At 12:31 PM 11/8/2001, The Shanester wrote:
>Nope. You still have to have art, maps, covers, etc. Plus, editing time,
>correspondance, etc, is amazingly time -consuming. And remember--it's just
>me here these days on the creative end.
>
>Welcome to the modern economy. ;)

         Not to take away from anything Shane said about the modern
economy, but he does get a LITTLE help on the creative side from The
Fraternal Order of PEG Freelancer Writers.:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God