Re: [DL] I've got an idea [PEG]

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> And remember--it's just me
> here these days on the creative end.
>
> Welcome to the modern economy. ;)
>
> Shane

     I know your the man with all the ideas for the
game, but is their anything we can do as fans to help
out on that "creative end?"  I also know that
continuing to buy books (more when we all can)is one
aspect on helping you in the RPG industry, but
anything else we can do as fans?
    Sincerely yours,  Mark E. Gerke

My own theme for DL: I wake up in the mornin' an' I
raise my weary head.  Got an ol' coat for a pillow,
an' the earth was last nights bed...  Blaze O' Glory,
Bon Jovi.