[DL] WENDIGO movie

Just thought I'd share this with the listserve, for those that may be
interested. I know nothing more about this movie other than what I have
copied and pasted below, so if you watch it and it blows big greasy chunks,
just remember...I didn't make it! The film's release date is set for
February 13, 2002.

WENDIGO (Cowboy Booking): Larry Fessenden, writer/director of the memorable
Manhattan vampire drama HABIT, moves upstate for this story of a family who
take a weekend vacation in a wintry rural New York town, only to receive a
frosty reception from the locals-and encounter the legendary Native American
monster of the title. Patricia Clarkson, Jake Weber and MALCOLM IN THE
MIDDLE kid Erik Per Sullivan star; the movie, an exceptionally atmospheric
and genuinely creepy achievement, was a hit at this year's Slamdance Film
Festival.

Fantaphage