Odp: [DL] European source books for Deadlands

Howdy, Pardners

In fakt - there was no Poland in the time of the Reckoning. We were under
occupation by Prussia, A-H and Russia. In 1863, there was a Uprising against
Russia, (our War for Independence) We have some places full of magic - Big
Forrest, Swamps and Castless - Teutonic or other (Eagles Nests in the
South). I`ve Heard, that some Polish emigrants fought in the USA-CSA war (my
grand-grand-grand father did - but AFAIK in USA, shame on him :) ). Maybe,
Barman, we will write something about Poland in Sword & Sorcery ?

Szanowanko
Piotr Ramel Korys - Straznik Pomsty
http://deadlands.vrpg.net

"All we want is to be left alone" - Jefferson Davis