Re: Odp: [DL] European source books for Deadlands

pištek, 9 listopada 2001, Pony Express courier bring me this letter:

R> Barman,  we  will  write  something  about  Poland  in Sword &
R> Sorcery ?

Hehe,  Ramel  wrote very interesting story about Polish emigrants
in the Weird West.
Ramel:  If  you translate that text, we (M&S magazine) will allow
you to put it on the web or send to somebody who interests in it.

BTW  Our  Polonia  in  AFAIR  Boston  has  published a book about
Kosciuszko  history  in  US and his brave in the Civil War (there
should be something about Pulaski).

Adios amigos!
Long Geogre