Re: [DL] Weird Cults

<<<Very good, The Thule Group was exactly the group I was
thinking of. There is a good book abou the occult
roots of nazizm but I cannot recall the title - my
copy is buried until a pile of books at home.

This ties nicely into the European sourcebook thread.>>>>>>

I think the Thule Group isn't around for the 1870's, but I do think that
their predacessors under the Second Reich are involved in the Prussian
government and the Theosophical society. No doubt there's a conspiracy within
the Prussian government to continue expanding it's power. What I'd be
interested in is how the Franco-Prussian War turns out in the Weird World...