[DL] Hexarcana

Hi there. I have one problem. This text under is about Hexarcana and it`s
taken from S&R store:

"Are your huckster's cards a little worn from shuffling? Then this is the
book for you! Not only does this spellbook contain new hexes, miracles, and
favors, it also presents and expands on the rules for voodoo, martial
artists, metal mages, and steam-punk body augmentations from our popular
boxed campaign sets. "

I have Hexarcana, I "shufled" it few times, but I did`n found augumentations
in it !!! My copy is worse, or something ?

Szanowanko
Piotr Ramel Korys - Straznik Pomsty
http://deadlands.vrpg.net

"All we want is to be left alone" - Jefferson Davis