Re: [DL] Re: European Sourcebooks

--- Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com> wrote:

> One plea though, try NOT to use the Germans as the
> bad
> guys. This has been done to death and is imposing
> the
> 20th century on the 19th. I would use the French
> instead, maybe the Russians.

Good idea. I would see the Germans as almost the good
guys of the piece, at least from a Europe-only
standpoint. the French are still heady over their
glory days of the Napoleons, and the Russians are
having a few small cracks appear which would make them
more agressive, and as for England, they're off
killing Zulus in Africa. :0

James

=====
ICQ: 87338634
Proud to be an Honorary CSA Citizen

Coroner: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and remove a javelin from some guy's chest."
Lenny Brisco: "Sometimes I wonder why you like this job."
Coroner: "Free javelins."
- Law & Order