RE: [DL] Re: Colt Walker

>hence the
>velocity-squared thingy in the equations we're not using...)
Exactly :P

Its not a direct ratio by ANY means, and I'll give you that you came up with
a much more complete answer than mine.  I hadn't read yours when I
responded, so I wasn't aware that the subject had been covered.

Glenn
(ps.  I say that a .50 slug thrown would hurt somethin fierce.  It'd be like
chucking a rock, a very sharp-pointed, dense rock) :)
Memento Mori, Memento Vivere
-Remember that you have to die, remember that you have to live.

Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum
-Don't let the bastards grind you down.