RE: [DL] Re: Colt Walker

>Here's how to think of it, in the physics sense (but with no equations :).

OK...

>A big bullet travelling slow will carry just as much energy as a
>small bullet travelling fast.

But, I thought we were thinking using Physics? ;)
To give an extreme example, according to this if I threw a .50 cal, it would
carry the same energy as a .22 shot from a gun?

Sorry, but energy relies *more* on velocity than mass (hence the
velocity-squared thingy in the equations we're not using...)

Patrick