[DL] Inventions

I have a question pertaining to different inventions/inventors in the Weird
West. With the aid of "New Science" how far along has some inventions
progressed in the Weird West. Main inventions that I find imperative are the
telephone or "box telephone" invented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell and
the first alternative to a steam engine, a gas powered engine. First built
in 1861 by Engineer Nicolaus August Otto, he refined his invention after
reading a newspaper account of the Lenoir internal combustion engine. In
1876 Otto had built an internal combustion engine, utilizing a four-stroke
piston cycle. Now called the 'Otto cycle' in his honor, the design called
for four strokes of a piston to draw in and compress a gas-air mixture
within a cylinder resulting in an internal explosion

Also, is there any mention of Thomas Edison in any Deadlands books? How is
his Electric Lamp coming?

-Steve