[DL] Problems w/ PenInc Order!

Heya,

Has anyone else has problems ordering from Pen. Inc's website?

I ordered the Monster Bundle from they're Halloween sale (it was RVC I
and II for 24.95) and for some reason - they sent me RVC I, sure, and an
eBook of Law Dogs. Now, I don't have LD, so it's nice to get it - but I
really wanted RVC II.  I wonder, anyone else had ordering problems from
them?

-Stryfe

            ____
           /    *| Plattsburgh, NY - College