From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Stryfe Mac.com
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 10:25 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Problems w/ PenInc Order!

Heya,

Has anyone else has problems ordering from Pen. Inc's website?

I ordered the Monster Bundle from they're Halloween sale (it was RVC I
and II for 24.95) and for some reason - they sent me RVC I, sure, and an

eBook of Law Dogs. Now, I don't have LD, so it's nice to get it - but I
really wanted RVC II.  I wonder, anyone else had ordering problems from
them?

-Stryfe

            ____
           /    *| Plattsburgh, NY - College