Re: [DL] Defending Yankee Pride

Mr. Toby Akers asked, in regards to my comment:

 > Speaking just for me (but I would imagine many others, as well),
 >  all the Yankees I have hard feelings against have been dead for 100 years
 >  or more.

Just out of curiosity which Yanks would you be reffering to, and why?

At 12:27 AM 11/13/2001, Matt Maybray answered:
>Why, any U.S. citizen who's spent the better part of his or her life north
>of the Mason-Dixon Line.

         While Mr. Maybray apparently subscribes to this point of view, I
wanted to make it clear that I do not share it.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God