[DL] RVC: Living Legends/John Henry

Heya,

I just got RVC, as I mentioned before, but I have a Q about the Living
Legends and John Henry. Can these creatures be for good? If Paul Bunyon
is born of people's good dreams (as opposed to Night Walkers, which come
from nightmares) can he be convinced to help a posse? And what of John
Henry, a Harrowed Legend. I don't see a Dominion table for him. Who's in
control of his unlife? Has anyone else used these characters in their
games?

Thanks in advance.

-Stryfe
            ____