Re: [DL] FRAG Deadlands?

Theron Bretz wrote:

> I just noticed that Steve Jackson Games will be producing a Deadlands add-on
> for their first person shooter boardgame FRAG.

Though I do believe it will be an independent game I went ahead and
bought Frag at DragonCon so I could see how it plays.

It's...well..."eh".  It wasn't worth the price IMHO but it is fun.

Since I'm a fanboy, I'll buy Frag Deadlands definitely though.  I'd
wager it might end up more fun than the original.

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.