Re: [DL] New Agency Archetype! (long)

My take on this bloke?  He's very intelligent, I'll give you that.
Personally I would lower the Photography skills, since you need only act
like a photographer.  I wouldn't see why an Agency man would need them, or
even want them, since evidence and such isn't prime on their minds.  I would
increase his Science knowledges, and maybe his Lockpicking.

And lastly, what about the Bluff?  You'd need this pretty high to get in
good with the crazies.

Glenn
Quit??? Did Rommel quit before sacking the Kremlin??
-Dave Bozwell, KODT

Damnit! I wanna roll some dice.
-Brian Van Hoose, KODT