Re: [DL] New Agency Archetype! (long)

--- Glenn Connot <glennconnot@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My take on this bloke?  He's very intelligent, I'll give you that.
> Personally I would lower the Photography skills, since you need only
> act
> like a photographer.  I wouldn't see why an Agency man would need
> them, or
> even want them, since evidence and such isn't prime on their minds.
> I would
> increase his Science knowledges, and maybe his Lockpicking.

Evidence, no, but what about the blueprints of that
PsychicDiscombobluator?  It's the size of a house, so you can't exactly
take it back with ya.  Detailed pictures and plans are the next best
thing to actually being there (as anyone else who hasn't taken a
vacation in the past decade can tell ya).  I saw the low science skills
as showing that he's had a little training, enough to realize that
Gibbering Madman is a Mad Scientist while Drooling Schlub is just a
normal scientist.  He doesn't care how it works, he just knows that it
shouldn't.  Figuring out all the fiddly bits is the job of his Friends
in SRF.

> And lastly, what about the Bluff?  You'd need this pretty high to get
> in
> good with the crazies.

Okay, this is a good point.  Or maybe Professional: Actor or something.
 But he's already got two professions.  Hmm... Bluff it is I suppose.

-Bryce "Drooling Schlub" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files