Re: [DL] New Agency Archetype! (long)

> Hmmm.... Maybe he SHOULD be a veteran of the Weird West...
> Seriously though, I went with Photography because The Agency's all about
> documentation (non-public documentation, of course).

Well, I'd give him Trade: Photography at 1 or 2, and make sure he has bluff.
I mean, I don't have the training of a photographer but I can take pictures.
However, he'd need SOME training to be able to take good pictures that would
at least partially document the workings of a gizmo.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times