Re: [DL] E-Books, Good for the Future

As I think its been pointed out, the main downside of the E-books is the
presenation.  You either need to print out what you want out of them, or
have a pc handy when you Role play.  That being said I'd spend the extra
cash and buy a printed copy.

That being all said I do think E-books do one really good thing,  They
efectively make books never go out of print.  As long as The Big Massive PEG
super Computer doesn't crash and lose all the date(and all the back ups I
hope they have)  then most of the books will probably be available long
after they have been printed.  And with the advent of Smart Desks and Palm
Pilots in the future a PC will probably be at you finger tips costantely so
an Ebook will be great.

Dan