[DL] To Whom It May Concern

Good evening, good people of the listserver; I hope you are well!

         It's hard for me to tell as I write this (mail going to this new
account is being delayed between 1-24 hours as my new ISP works out some
server problems), but it seems some of you are giving me some well-deserved
ridicule for sending an unsubscribe message to the main list (I am so NOT
enjoying web mail use, esp. when it lets you make an @ss of yourself like
that:-)), and some others think I've left for good (I was actually hoping
no one would notice my being an idiot and all).
         The truth is way less interesting: I've gone broad-band, and am
switching email accounts. To those of you who cared, you have my sincerest
apologies for any alarm I may have caused. If you've been making fun of me,
well, all I can say is, you've made me cry like an infant, so I hope you're
happy now.
         :-)

         For those who are just simply wondering, "WHO IS this idiot, and
why should I care?", it hit me as I was typing this that it's been a while
since I wrote, "Hi, this is why I loiter around here....", so here goes.
         Mostly, I'm just another DL fan, but I've been blessed enough to
have written some stuff for the game that actually got published. You might
remember me from such DL books as Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The
South, Dead Presidents, and Horrors o' the Weird West. I've also tossed an
odd idea or two into a few other books-mostly War-related stuff (I have
become the Official PEG War Between The States Guy;-)).
         Best of all, I'm now working on the DL books I've always wanted to
see as a fan, the Texas Rangers Sourcebook, and the Official War Between
the States Timeline for Epitaph 4. I bring up my resume because if you've
bought any of these books and have a question about them, I'd be more than
happy to answer it here. I might even leak a minor tidbit or two about what
I'm currently writing, as long as Shane's not looking.:-)
         If you're using The War in your game and you have a historical
question about it, my library and I are glad to help in any way we can.
Chances are, I have your answer sitting on my shelves SOMEWHERE.
         So that's why I'm here, and staying.;-) Thanks for reading, and
may all your dice roll Aces.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God