Re: [DL] To Whom It May Concern (Texas Rangers ?)

Hi, Dr. Nick!

At 03:37 AM 11/18/2001, Dr. Nick Zachariasen of the Collegium wrote:
>Actually, do you know when the rough target date for Lone Stars is?  I'd
>like to know when I should make damn sure I've got $20 set aside :) .

         Both Shane and my Magic 8-Ball say, "First Quarter 2002".

         Thanks for the question, and your interest in Lone Stars!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God