[DL] Couple Things

First off, this is the coolest mailing list I've ever subscribed to. I've
gotten so much information from it already and I've only been subscribed for a
week or so.

My first question is, has the d20 Deadlands system -replaced- the classic
system, or is just an additional way to play the game. I guess what I'm really
asking is, are source books still made for the classic system or is it all
just d20 now.

Also, does anyone know of a free news server I can use to connect to
alt.games.deadlands? I'm using FreeAgent. I'm new to newsgroups, so any sort
of heads up would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Bill