Re: [DL] Couple Things

 >My first question is, has the d20 Deadlands system -replaced- the classic
 >system, or is just an additional way to play the game. I guess what I'm
really
 >asking is, are source books still made for the classic system or is it all
 >just d20 now.

It's both.  New books will be coming out dual-statted for both D20 and the
main system.

 >Also, does anyone know of a free news server I can use to connect to
 >alt.games.deadlands? I'm using FreeAgent. I'm new to newsgroups, so any sort
 >of heads up would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Ask your ISP what their newsfeed is.  The last time I went looking for the
free usenet servers, they had all closed down -- too many people getting
their porn and warez off of 'em I guess.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better
they'll sleep at night.
                 -Otto von Bismarck