Re: [DL] Martial Arts

At 03:20 AM 11/20/2001 +0000, you wrote:
 >Question: Player has Seize the Pearl of Death martial arts power. Does the
 >player use another action card to use the power after the first initial use?

No.

 >This player used the power against two NPC's. The NPC's get another action
 >before player's next card. Shooting again player pays additional strain per
 >enemy to use.

Close - it's strain per bullet - so if the bad guys are fannin' it gets
real expensive.  But if the bad guys are missing then it's no cost.

  Player uses last card to vamoose. Enemies shoot again, player
 >is out of cards and gets hit.

No.  Player is still considered to be Seizing until his next action
actually comes up.

That's the official version - which is potentially unbalancing, so I would
cut it down to just bullets fired on the count the vamoose was taken as
"free".  On the next count then the MA would have to respend an action.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The wind always seems to blow against catchers when they are running.
                 -Yogi Berra