RE: [DL] web-based character sheet ready

Hey, maybe we can get a new character sheet that is as aesthetically
pleasing as the old sheet, but has the info of the Revised sheet... kinda an
uber-sheet... something that we can all love and use... Hint Hint!!

Thanks

Yuri

> Maybe I'm strange: but I like the old character sheet a lot better than
the
> revised... it has more style.... are you working on the program for that
> too?

Well, I also aesthetically prefer the old sheet, the new one is much more
functional (plus it has the new Aptitudes, like Hexslingin' and Mad Science)
on it, and it doesn't have Fannin', which is no longer an Aptitude.
However, I'm surprised they put 3 Fightin' slots on there and only one
Shootin'.  So, no, I don't plan on doing the original sheet.