Re: [DL] Richmond SPOILERS!!

Evening, good sir!

> Deadlands

         Yeah, John "Night Train" Goff lives there!:-)

> else?

         Nope. As I hope to make clear in Lone Stars, Richmond did get a
bloody nose in DP, but just as the attack on the Pentagon did not drive the
US capital from Washington, the Confederate government remains in the
Capital District.

         That was just in The Author's Cut, so it "doesn't count."

>But wasn't Montgomery the first Capital City of the CSA?

         Correct you are, good sir.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God