Re: [DL] Deadlands and WWII

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Noyes":

> So I've been playing return to castle wolfenste in the past couple of days
and it has given me large amounts of ideas to start a campaign using
deadlands rules but set in WWII germany...I'm wondering has anyone done any
sort of work on adventures, campaigns, etc on something like this.  If so I
would greatly appreciate any input on this idea or if any of you have tried
something like this
>     Matt

I've thought about it, but there's virtually no Deadlands-specific material
on the subject. When I looked into it last, I used the folowing as
references/inspiration (* = v.good):

Weird Wars [PEG]
Delta Green (for Call of Cthulhu)* - the Karotechia chapter [Pagan
Publishing]
Delta Green: Countdown (for Call of Cthulhu) [Pagan Publishing]
Gear Kreig [Dream Pod 9]

I basically mashed all these together and what I ended up with was pretty
good, alas, I've misplaced all my material so I can't give it to you. :( Try
it yourself and see what you can come up with. :)

James
---
Coroner: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and remove a javelin from
some guy's chest."
Lenny Brisco: "Sometimes I wonder why you like this job."
Coroner: "Free javelins."
- Law & Order