[DL] Deadlands and WWII

So I've been playing return to castle wolfenste in the past couple of days
and it has given me large amounts of ideas to start a campaign using
deadlands rules but set in WWII germany...I'm wondering has anyone done any
sort of work on adventures, campaigns, etc on something like this.  If so I
would greatly appreciate any input on this idea or if any of you have tried
something like this
    Matt
P.S. I know Wierd Wars is out there but I was wondering deadlands classic
and not d20