Re: [DL] Richmond SPOILERS!!

At 11:07 AM 11/23/2001, Allan Seyberth wrote:
>Pentagon?

         I know, not in DC and technically on "Confederate" soil (Virginia)
;-), but please allow Mr. Chris Beilby to explain:

At 12:09 PM 11/23/2001, Chris Beilby wrote:
>I think that he's refering to current events, and comparing them to
>Deadlands.

         He was *trying to*, yes, but apparently didn't do such a good
job.:-) Thanks for covering for me, good sir!

At 12:32 PM 11/23/2001, Munch wrote:
>Althought I thought the damage done to the pentagon
>was significantly less than the damage done to
>Richmond.

         True dat, but if you re-read DP and look at a period map, the
damage to the city is terrrible but hardly crippling.

>  After all, isn't it supposed to still be
>burning way into the future (I thought I heard someone
>mention that, I haven't the reference).

         That's in DP:The Author's Cut, and while I am most flattered you
recall it, good sir, it "doesn't count" in official DL.

         Anyone sincerely concerned about Richmond's well-being should rest
assured that its fate in the aftermath of DP gets cleared up in Lone Stars.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God