Re: [DL] A Question About Edges...

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:45:26 EST Machiavelli132@aol.com writes:
>  <<<<You can only buy Edges out of points you got back for
> Hinderances.  You  can also spend Hinderance points on skills, but you
can't spend
> skill  points on Edges.>>>>>
>
> Really? I suppose I misremembered, then

This is the way it was done in 1st Edition Deadlands; HoE had no limit on
Edges and that Aptitude Points could be used on them.  I don't know what
Revised Deadlands says, but given the usual rules progression, it's
probably the same as HoE.
I do know that this question always raises a lot of uproar every time
it's raised; could someone who's got the Revised books look it up and
give us a firm answer (preferably with page reference)?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku