Re: [DL] Back from the Evil Empire [might be OT]

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@usit.net> wrote:
> First off, while in Alien Encounter, I wondered,
> "Hey, what if some mad
> scientist decided to come up with a means to
> transport people via telegraph
> lines & instead of sending a person through, sent a
> conglomeration of
> human/gremlin instead & the PCs are locked in the
> room with it, & it eats
> the technician who is supposed to fix the device, &
> the PCs get splattered
> with something liquid in the dark (might be blood,
> but it's too cold for
> that...) & well, mayhem insues....."

hurm, you've given me an excellent idea, my next
campaign will involve everyone working for the
Collegium and I can just see it now:
the PCs are in some vault underneath the Collegium
where the "important" devices are stored,  then the
power goes out...

*maniacal laughter*