Re: [DL] Weirdness randomiser

>>  I've noticed lately that my posse is becoming rather heavy on the arcane
>  backgrounds and other weirdness, to the point where the most mundane of
>  the characters is feeling a bit left out.  It's a lot of fun and
>everything,
>  but it seems to be turning the game into a little less western horror and
>  a little more fantasy.

Simple solution: Arcane types tend to attract the wrong type of attention-
abominations, muckrakers, Agents, Rangers, and, of cours, the ever-popular
God-fearing lynch mob. Your average gunslinger doesn't have to worry about
this. Simply throw enough of these elements into your campaign to make the
posse worry. It might make them think twice...