Re: [DL] A Question About Edges

--- Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension
<wishkah@redbrick.dcu.ie> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 04:30:21PM -0500,
> ArcHanGeL4216@cs.com said:
> > creation? I've looked front and back of both core
> > books but I can't find anything that shows me how
> > many points I get to allot Edges. Thanks a
bunch...

it's on page 49 of the Player's Guide

>  You can only buy Edges out of points you got back
> for Hinderances.

Some kind Marshals, myself included, allow players to
put more than 10 points in to Edges, although going
overboard and not taking enough skills can REALLY hurt
you, I should know, one of my first characters spent
practically everything on edges, he died within two
sessions because he failed a few skill checks
-doc